ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kristinanders"
kristinanders

Posted Feb 27, 2016 in: Overdue Optionally On Repeating Tasks
Score: 0
For most of my daily repeating tasks, I have them set to "optionally on" so they simply disappear if I haven't completed them by the next day (in which case a new instance of that task will appear.)

However, I have a few repeating tasks that are only due every few days. If I set them to optionally on, then they disappear by the next day. But since they don't repeat daily, I might still have a few days before the next one repeats; and hence, time to complete them. Ideally, I'd like these to show up as overdue only until the next task appears.

If I set them as just straight "due by", then I run into the problem of having to occasionally check off tasks as completed when they really weren't. For instance, if I have it set to exercise 3x/week, then if I skip a day, I can't really do double workouts once the next one comes around.

So... is there a way around this? I guess even more ideally would be a way to delete instances of repeating tasks, but since that doesn't exist yet as far as I know, any other solutions?
kristinanders

Posted Jan 24, 2012 in: Edit Completed Date?
Score: 1
Just figured I'd cast my vote to add this functionality as well.

I haven't played around with any 3rd party tools as of yet, though. Has anyone found one that'll accomplish this?