ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tanichka13"
tanichka13

Posted Dec 23, 2018 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
Score: 0
Posted by Purveyor:

Toodledo features not available in RTM:

Clicking the checkbox for a task in RTM doesn't mark it completed (it selects the task, and then you need to click the "check" at the top).

People are complaining that you need multiple clicks to reschedule overdue events, and yet it's acceptable that you need to click TWICE to mark a task completed?

They almost had me, but that's just idiotic.

This message was edited Dec 23, 2018.
tanichka13

Posted Jul 29, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 1
This has probably already been said, but I love toodledo, and the only request I would make is a direct connect to Alexa/Echo. I use the ifttt connection, and it breaks a couple times a year -- forcing me to add my recipe again (after I notice I've lost a bunch of verbal updates).
tanichka13

Posted Aug 30, 2012 in: Change past due activities to today?
Got it, thank you! I couldn't find the Multi-Edit button, but I see you have to do the search before it appears.

I don't use my toodledo for business, I use it for, like, wash the dog and buy milk. So a lot of things are "due" today, but not everything actually gets done. Especially if I get out of work late. :o)

But if I don't make them due today, they fall below the things that aren't due until the weekend on my iphone app.

Thanks again!
tanichka13

Posted Aug 30, 2012 in: Change past due activities to today?
Is there any way to change all of the past due activities to today? Instead of changing them all one by one?