ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Alberto Martinez"
Alberto Martinez

Posted May 17, 2012 in: New Calendar View
Score: 3
I user calendar view to see how I planned my due date tasks and be sure of have a right balanced scheduling along week/month.

I would like to have the month view in the main window and not in the small one on the left. Said this it would be fantastic to have, in this new view, the status or the folder (field to be chosen), as rows per week, and in the date box the count of tasks with that filter. In this way you can see how many next-action-tasks are grouped per day together with active, planning and so on and reschedule if needed.

How do you see it?
Alberto Martinez

Score: 0
Yes, you are right, it works for me too. Easier & Faster way

Posted by Folke X:
Actually you do not have to replace anything in the URL. If you use the browser version and click on a note, then just copy the whole url just as you would with any other web page. It works for me, anyway.
Alberto Martinez

Phil, here you are a workaround until full integration will be provided by Toodledo and/or Evernote:

I have just discovered other way when Evernote Windows client is not installed and it is valid for Android device as well (tested!).

Use the Evernote Web page, Go to the note you want to get a reference.
Right-click and chose View Page Source. It opens a new tab.
In the URL address bar copy everything except the beginning "view-source:"
Copy the URL to the note field of the Toodledo Task.
When clicked it opens the Evernote web page with the note.

Regards

Posted by phil:
Looking forward to the evernote:// link integration. Thanks guys :o)

Currently I put the evernote:// in the task's note text, and just use copy paste in to a new tab in my browser and that then opens it the Evernote desktop app.

Incidentally I use the permanent link of a task to paste in to Evernote so I get a nice 2-way link. Maybe there's a betterway, but that's how I do it! :)
Alberto Martinez

Posted Nov 13, 2011 in: Integration with Evernote
Thanks a lot Daryl, it works properly. I have just discovered other way when Evernote Windows client is not installed and it is valid for Android device as well (tested!).

Use the Evernote Web page, Go to the note you want to get a reference.
Right-click and chose View Page Source. It opens a new tab.
In the URL address bar copy everything except the beginning "view-source:"
Copy the URL to the note field of the Toodledo Task.
When clicked it opens the Evernote web page with the note.

Maybe you can update your shared note and add this complementary feature.

Regards
Posted by DarylGriffiths:
I've now worked out how to get the new Evernote Note Link to work in Toodledo.

I've created it as a shared Evernote note, as I can't demonstrate the code you have to use here, as it tries to convert it to an actual link!

How to add a link to an Evernote Note in a Toodledo Task

I appreciate that this may be rather obvious to some users, but no doubt there are others for whom it is less so - it is the latter for whom these notes are intended!