ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bryan.roach"
bryan.roach

Posted Sep 21, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
Hi Bridget, I'm happy to hear that a redesign is underway! Here are a few suggestions.

1. Scrolling tasks for narrow screens

There is a setting "Top is fixed and tasks scroll" which has been listed as experimental for a long time. I find the site far more useable with this enabled. However, when I use the site on my laptop, the page is more narrow and it becomes awkward. The only way to reach the vertical scroll bar is to first scroll horizontally to the right. Please fix this.

2. Separate sets of tasks

I currently use two completely separate sets of tasks, one for work and one for personal. I have found a way to manage this by using different contexts, but it's not ideal. It prevents me from using contexts for other purposes. It also means that all tasks use the same folders, when I'd much rather have a set of work folders and a set of personal folders. I'd like to see a design that makes it easier and more natural to have this separation.

3. Markdown for task details

It would be handy to support some markdown syntax in the task details. This is a simple shorthand to allow formatting such as bold, italic, and lists without needing to type HTML tags.

https://github.com/adam-p/markdown-here/wiki/Markdown-Cheatsheet