ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by moransw"
moransw

Posted Nov 14, 2017 in: Android- return to list position
Score: 0
  • moransw
  • Posted: Nov 14, 2017
  • Score: 0
Currently, when you re-date a task in the task list in the Android app, once it is saved you are returned to the list position at the new date... I believe the software should return you to the list at the original point. To illustrate, if my list is sorted by due date, and I am working through the list to re-date items into the future, each time I re-date a task, I am moved to the new (future) date. Then I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the list.
moransw

Posted May 26, 2016 in: Android app, no list of tags?
  • moransw
  • Posted: May 26, 2016
I'm using the Android app, am I missing something, I do not see my list of used tags when I am entering a new task, or when editing an existing task? Thought this was available on the app before, has it recently been removed?
moransw

Posted Sep 08, 2011 in: BlackBerry and Toodledo, why no love???
  • moransw
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2011
Hi; I'm a corporate BlackBerry user, and need more functionality than BB Tasks and Outlook Tasks offer. I also use an Android tablet, but use my BlackBerry much more frequently because I am on the road.

Toodledo is a fantastic system and service, but I cannot get a decent API to run it on my BlackBerry, which is where I need it most! I've tried TaskJot, and it is seriously lacking in development, and I can't pay $29 for software that is not being improved. Pocket Informant was awesome on Windows Mobile, but it still does not take advantage of what Toodledo offers with Goals, subtasks, etc, and it runs poorly on BB.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Scott