ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brevoort"
Brevoort

Score: 1
  • Brevoort
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2021
  • Score: 1
I am glad to have stumbled onto this news about the changes at Toodledo. I am still not sure why I bothered to check in on the forums after being away for so long, but I am encouraged that the service is not completely moribund.

I moved over to RTM some time ago when I became concerned that this place would soon be out of business and I didn't want to lose my data. There were a lot of things I like better about Toodledo but not the swinging price of the subscriptions. I didn't want to put good money after bad when it came to renew.

But I would return if the price was better and if I saw some clear improvement in services.

To that end I wish you all good luck in sincerity
Brevoort

Posted Mar 21, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
  • Brevoort
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2019
  • Score: 3
Although I have had a Gold subscription for several years I have by no means been a frequent user of Toodledo. I use paper for most things in life but I have Toodledo spurts when I have complex things to get done.

I kept re-upping my subscription because I liked the service, believed in what the management kept saying it wanted to do, and believed that eventually it would be extended in a meaningful way to Android.

For those times I use Toodledo I appreciate most the ability to email tasks and to upload files. Those are being removed.

For that alone I would be leaving Toodledo, but the lack of any discount pricing for long time members, or the lack of grandfathering of prices and features, just feels callous and tells me that customers are not held in much regard.

There is a saying in the sales business that it is ten times harder to find a new customer than to keep an existing one.

I will not be renewing.
Brevoort

Posted Nov 08, 2014 in: ....loading
Score: 0
  • Brevoort
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2014
  • Score: 0
I also have been running into this problem.

I have found that turning off the Greasemonkey script "toodledo multi-edit tasks" allows Toodledo to operate properly.