ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pks1234"
pks1234

Posted Dec 20, 2015 in: Hyphens in subject line
Score: 0
  • pks1234
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2015
  • Score: 0
One of my favorite features of Toodledo is the ability to forward emails to my to do list with attachments included. Fabulous feature. However, a large number of the emails I receive have hyphens in the subject lines, and I have to edit these out by hand before forwarding to Toodledo. It would be faster to write entirely new subject lines, but there is an advantage to keeping much of the original wording in case i have to return to the thread in my email.

1. Is there any plan to allow hyphens in the future?
2. Have users more clever than I found automated workarounds to edit subject lines on Mac Mail? I played around with writing script for this purpose but with only incomplete success. Thanks!
pks1234

Posted Mar 04, 2015 in: Open/close headers button not working
  • pks1234
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2015
Very sorry -- this was completely user error. I was clicking wrong icon for what I was trying to accomplish. I have a rogue neuron somewhere. Thanks for your quick reply.
pks1234

Posted Mar 03, 2015 in: Open/close headers button not working
  • pks1234
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2015
I am working in Safari but have also tried Chrome and Firefox. When I click on the icon to open/close headers, nothing happens and I have to open all of them individually to see contents.
pks1234

• pks1234
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2015
I get this error multiple times a day while working in Safari.