ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by StepNjump"
StepNjump

Score: 0
https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_backup.php

Download backup file doesn't seem to work now?

Thank you.
StepNjump

Posted Nov 10, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
I'm on the silver plan right now and pay 20$ per year. Your new plans will force me to pay just about twice as month per year: 36$
I just started reading the forums but do you plan to grandfather your old-existing customers?

I suggested a lot of things to toodledo in the past but never got a check for it.
All of us got used to working with toodledo for years and these new improvements are not necessary to most of us. What has become a necessity though is the platform. I think it would be a moral and correct thing to do to provide the senior users with a different pricing list. Of course, business has no 'feelings' when it comes to those things, but let's see if Aaron will surprise us in that regard.

Thank you for listening.
StepNjump

Posted Feb 28, 2018 in: Suggestion: Task editing shortcut
Score: 1
Hi guys,

I used to be a silver contributor but for now, I'm just a normal user.
I would like to suggest one thing.

When we are in toodledo tasks, in the main view (where we see all our tasks -table view- ), the only way to add a note to the task or to change tag, folder, context, etc, is by using the right arrow until we get to the right column, then change the field value.
I would like to suggest that toodledo would consider to either:
1- Implement a way, from the table view (main view), to press a shortcut (such as e for edit for instance) and then go straight to the edit view (same as when we press 'n' shortcut but of course, the fields would be populated with the current task data), or:
2- From the main view, could press different shortcuts such as F for folder, T for tag, etc in order to update those specific fields.
(one that would be really important to have is a shortcut that would bring us directly to the note section.

Ok, well I hope this will get to the management.

Thank you for listening.

Pierre StepNjump
StepNjump

Posted Sep 25, 2017 in: Print specific tasks only
Thank you very much. That's great!
StepNjump

Posted Sep 06, 2017 in: Print specific tasks only
It would be nice if we could print only specific tasks (maybe those marked for printing via a specific field) OR print everything within a date range, OR all those containing a targeted context, etc... Food for thought. Thank you.
StepNjump

Posted Jan 23, 2012 in: Palm pilot
Hi,

I still use my old Tungsten T5 Palm Pilot and was wondering if there is a way to have my tasks to synchronize with tootledo at all?

Thanks in advance,