ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tim_layton"
tim_layton

Posted Aug 09, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 0
Hi Sam,

One suggestion, building on others suggestions about marketing the flexibility of Toodledo - the trade off of flexibility is higher barriers to getting started - maybe some official guides on setting it up/workflow with common systems such as GTD, or even a way of selecting 'default' setups so that people have something other than a blank page to start from.

Regards,

Tim
tim_layton

Posted Jan 31, 2017 in: Saved Searched - Android App
Thanks Jake,

I have raised Ticket # 65137 with screenshots.
tim_layton

Posted Jan 28, 2017 in: Saved Searched - Android App
Hi,

I've update to the latest version of the app and saved searches are MUCH better - thanks. Unfortunately, I still have an issue with some of my most used searches.

I have 4 searches, Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon and Evening, all with very similar criteria - Checked off no, Due Date Before Tomorrow, Due Time is before (9am, 1pm, 6pm, none for Evening).

Early morning and Evening work as expected but Morning and Afternoon seem to be excluding anything with a Due Time.

Any ideas?

I have resynced and reinstalled.

Regards,

Tim
tim_layton

Posted Jan 11, 2017 in: Android Saved Search
Thanks Jake :)
tim_layton

Posted Jan 10, 2017 in: Android Saved Search
Thanks, have done :) Ticket #64867
tim_layton

Posted Jan 10, 2017 in: Android Saved Search
When I look at a Saved search in the app, I can see all my searches there, but each search just returns all of my tasks.
tim_layton

Posted Sep 01, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Hi I love the changes, but am having a problem with scrolling - the scroll bad for the tasks isn't visible unless I horizontally scroll all the way to the right, which means I then can't see the task names.

I'm on chrome on win 7, and it's the same in IE.
tim_layton

Posted Apr 27, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Score: 2
Any plans for anything for the Pebble/Pebble time?
tim_layton

Posted Feb 26, 2015 in: Android App Updated and Redesigned
Score: 3
Nice :) Any chance of a Habits widget? :)
tim_layton

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
You can't filter or sort by time of day in any of the mobile apps I have come across. I would like to be able to do this as I filter tasks by Early morning/Morning/Afternoon/Evening searches based on time of day in the web app and can't reproduce on mobile.

Include your reasoning

Would like consistency between Mobile and Web for consistent workflow

- Include context

Mobile app lacks a feature I use on the web

- Include frequency

Hourly

- Include specific emotions

Not being able to do this is frustrating.
tim_layton

Score: 1
When creating a search you can't use wildcard matches on folder names you have to select an exact match. Makes it harder for me to group projects by name, as with all my folders starting with "Work..."

Include your reasoning

Adding and removing folders from stored searches is complicated and easy to forget to do. Can't use tags as no one of setting default tags for a folder.

- Include context

Maintaining stored searches to find the tasks you want to focus on.

- Include frequency

Daily

tim_layton

Some other things:-

When entering Folder names etc. you can't type the name and of the folder you have to select from the drop down. If you have more that one folder with the same initial letter then that doesn't help. Would be useful to be able to type in and have it match the folders that exist.

Include your reasoning

Findign the right folder to add would speed up processing your no folder queue.

- Include context

Hard to find the right folder from the current drop down list

- Include frequency

Daily

This message was edited Sep 17, 2014.
tim_layton

The thing I would most welcome is a way of exporting the contents of a folder/results of a search, so that I can share them with non-toodledo users. Either an export button that generated some kind of csv or a view that can be cut and pasted to excel/another app, or similar.

Include your reasoning

I'd like to be able to extract subsets of my task list for printing or sharing (shopping list, thinks I need to do today, email a list of outstanding tasks to a colleague etc.)

- Include context

Cut and paste into excel requires a lot of cleaning up. No current facility to export subset of the data.

- Include frequency

This would probably be used at least weekly by me.

tim_layton

Posted Feb 20, 2013 in: Search Feature Request
Would it be possible to have Like and Non Like when searching by Folder. I use folders to split out different categories of Work, with all of them having the work 'Work' in the title, but to see them all I have to add each Folder to the search individually.