ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jeremy.alles_1305547905"
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Score: 2
Disclaimer: I'm the lead developer of 2Day

2Day is a todo-list that runs on Windows. I currently supports Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 as well as Windows Phone. A major update is coming very soon for Windows 10. 2Day syncs with Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, 2Day Cloud and... ToodleDo :-)
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Posted Aug 15, 2015 in: Windows Phone app??
Score: 1
Just saying... but maybe we (ToodleDo guys and me) find a way to work together ;-)

@mrruz, please send me an email at [email protected] to discuss the features you'd like to see added.
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Posted Apr 22, 2015 in: Delete all tasks and lastdelete_task
Score: 0
One more question: in that case what I'm supposed to do in the app ?

If all tasks are gone from ToodleDo but the app doesn't know, from the point of view of the app, the tasks are still in ToodleDo (because they have the "old" id from ToodleDo). Any further edit will lead to an error.

Do you have guidance on this particular scenario ?
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Alright, thanks for the quick feedback !
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Hello all,

My Windows / Windows Phone app 2Day is currently using API v2. Users are reporting an issue when they delete all tasks of their account via the link in the settings page. After investigation, it looks like the lastdelete_task timestamp is not updated in this case.

Can anyone confirm this behavior ? Is it a bug or expected behavior ?
Is there any workaround ?

Thanks,
Jeremy
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Posted Mar 15, 2015 in: 2-Step Authentication on multiple apps
Hi there,

I'm the developer of 2Day, a Windows 8 and Windows Phone app that sync with ToodleDo. Recently, a user spotted an issue because he's using 2-step authentication on multiple Windows 8 devices running 2Day (using therefore the same app id).

He configured the second device by creating a new app password but the error messages says "key did not validate".

Is is a supported scenario to have 2-step authentication with multiple instances of the same app on multiple devices ?

Thanks,
jeremy.alles_1305547905

Posted Mar 15, 2015 in: Windows Phone app??
Disclaimer: I'm the developer of 2Day :-)

You can take a look at 2Day (www.2day-app.com) a Windows 8 and Windows Phone app that syncs with ToodleDo (and others).