ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by BDA"
BDA

Posted Jan 17, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 0
  • BDA
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2013
  • Score: 0
Any idea when the new version will be available. I used it with no problems and wished that I hadn't "upgraded" to the previous version.

Thanks.
BDA

Posted Mar 21, 2012 in: Syncing with iCloud
  • BDA
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2012
I'd like to see any tasks with a completion date appear in my calendar on iCloud. Is there any way to do this? From what I read, it appears that there are some workarounds, but nothing straightforward.

Ideally I'd like to push tasks to iCloud - I think that's the right terminology.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
BDA

Posted Jan 04, 2012 in: Adobe Air App Question
  • BDA
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2012
Is there an Air app that displays subtasks? All the ones that I have looked at do not show tasks AND subtasks. The subtasks become independent tasks.

Thanks.
BDA

Posted Sep 23, 2011 in: What happened to the Folder View
  • BDA
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2011
What happened to the folder view that had the folder tabs at the top of the window? That's the view that I used all the time as it was the quickest way to move from folder to folder and to view just the to dos in one folder.

Hope it is not gone forever?
BDA

Posted Feb 08, 2011 in: Viewing subtasks on iPOD Touch app
  • BDA
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
How can I see my subtasks on my iPOD? I have my filters on the iPOD set to Hide completed tasks; show all priorities; show all future tasks; subtasks are nested. When I look at my task list I do not see the subtasks. The only way I see them is to open a task and then if it has subtasks I can drill down and see them.

Is there any way that I can see the subtasks when I view my task list? I fooled around with the subtask filter and tried nested and inline - neither gave me the result I wanted.
BDA

Posted May 05, 2010 in: Due Dates in Export to PDA
  • BDA
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
Any idea when you might be able to import to Palm desktop so that the due dates are correct?

Thanks.
BDA

Posted Mar 06, 2010 in: Due Dates in Export to PDA
  • BDA
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2010
Thanks for looking into it. I'm using Palm Desktop 4.1.4.
BDA

Posted Mar 03, 2010 in: Due Dates in Export to PDA
  • BDA
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2010
I just started to export my list to my PDA. When the tasks are imported to Palm Desktop - all the tasks with no due dates now have a due date of 12/31/2032 and tasks with no notes now have a note with a zero in them.

Is there anyway for fix these? Do I need to change my Settings in TD? Thanks for the Help
BDA

Posted Jan 27, 2010 in: Emailing Tasks
  • BDA
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2010
I'm a new user and have tried to email a task using Thunderbird. I put the task name in the subject line along with *Foldername.

Don't see my emailed task in my to-do list? Is this a Pro feature? I signed up for a trial for Pro, but it doesn't look like this is a Pro feature from what I can see

Would love to be able to do this -

This message was edited Jan 27, 2010.