ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Blake"
Blake

Posted Jun 11, 2015 in: Sorts and Filters by View
Score: 0
  • Blake
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2015
  • Score: 0
It seems that Sort orders and filters are saved at less than the Global level - may by the type of view by? How do this work so I can take better advantage of them, and/or over ride them on a global level. Thanks.
Blake

Posted Jun 15, 2009 in: Tags vs Folders
  • Blake
  • Posted: Jun 15, 2009
For me the key difference is that one task can be tagged multiple times, whereas a task can only be in one folder at a time. So, if I have a task that needs to be brought up with different people - maybe one supervisor, one committee, and one employee that I supervise, I can put a tag for each on it and it will show up on each person/groups list.
Blake

Posted Apr 10, 2008 in: Dashboard Widget Refresh
  • Blake
  • Posted: Apr 10, 2008
Cool - thank you.
Blake

Posted Apr 09, 2008 in: Dashboard Widget Refresh
  • Blake
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2008
When using the dashboard widget for the Macintosh - it looks like I have to sign out and sign back in before any newly entered tasks will show up in the widget. By newly entered, I mean entered since the last time I signed in with the widget. Has anyone else had a similar experience, and/or is there anything I should be doing differently?

I am running on Leopard, and I have both the web interface and the widget logged in simultaneously.

Thanks!