ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Rosana_"
Rosana_

Score: 0
  • Rosana_
  • Posted: May 29, 2011
  • Score: 0
That was fast! Thanks. Will try it this week and see how it goes.
Rosana_

Score: 0
  • Rosana_
  • Posted: May 28, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hi everyone --- I have been a Windows person from the beginning of Windows but recently I got myself a MacBook Pro and am now trying to figure out how to do my time management in a way that works on both my new Mac and my XP desktop. I have used software for Windows from Time and Chaos for years. It does not have a mac version and I don't want to run windows on the mac.

So Toodledo seems to me that it fits the bill for having one setup. But because I am used to software that has a calendar and to-do lists together, I have been surpised not to come across this combo. I have read the threads about synching with Google Calendar and ical, but they didn't exactly inspire me to use either.

I am happily using Evernote to keep a lot of things together on both platforms, but they don't have anything like the time management tools I like to use. (Used to teach time mgment myself.)

My husband and I do have a physical date book in our kitchen that all our social events, massage appointments, etc., get listed in. So I am wondering if the minimal calendar features here in toodledo might be enough.

wondering what thoughts anyone has on all this? Small amounts of money are not a problem. If I get into using toodledo, will definitely upgrade.

Thanks in advance!

This message was edited May 28, 2011.