Posted Sep 11, 2013 in: Bug in ios app - cannot add sub task
Score: 0
This occurred on an ipad 2

Clicking on sub tasks brings up list, clicking on add sub task does nothing
Alvin_Mites

Posted Jun 18, 2013 in: Mobile version not syncing on iOS
been a minute since I posted this

I was not referring to the iOS app but the m.toodledo.com mobile web-site, sync has been non-functional on my iPad 2 since the first load and on my Android phone since March 13

I realize the site was in beta -- has it been abandoned or is it still in use? it was quite useful
Alvin_Mites

Posted May 07, 2013 in: Mobile version not syncing on iOS
I've been a fan of the m.toodledo.com mobile version but recently found a major caveat

accessing the app from iOS devices will not sync when connected via wifi, I checked using safari & chrome
checked on an iPad 2 & iPhone 4

initial sync works great, after that when connected to wifi it displays the little disclaimer "sync pending until online"

still seems to work in my chromium extension (custom built not yet public) & on Android -- could anyone else check this to verify it's not something I'm doing without realizing it?
Alvin_Mites

Score: -1
Bug Report:

Button: Actions -> Clone Task

button is non-responsive

on Chromium - Linux
(didn't test further)
Alvin_Mites

Posted Sep 16, 2011 in: Chrome Toodledo App
Score: -1
Built a simple Toodledo App for Chrome - nothing special just a quick link to Toodledo.com using a web-app button.

Download available at http://bit.ly/rgZ0QN
rename the .zip to .crx for easy installation
Alvin_Mites

Posted Sep 16, 2011 in: Chrome Toodledo App
Score: 1
Built a simple Toodledo App for Chrome - nothing special just a quick link to Toodledo.com using a web-app button.

Download available at http://bit.ly/rgZ0QN
rename the .zip to .crx for easy installation
Alvin_Mites

Posted Jun 18, 2011 in: Cannot add a task
I primarily use Chrome to access Toodledo

while I've yet to run into this error it will randomly not allow me to create add a new task from the new task box

ie: I'll create a number of new tasks, I'll try to create a new task and will fill out the form items, it will then stop responding as though there were an error on page

I've yet to try duplicating this with firebug enabled to aid with debugging though I figured I'd mention it
Alvin_Mites

Subject says it all - I'm curious if this is possible?

When first migrating to Toodledo I was coming from RTM and made the setup a little backwards - I now wish to swap all my folders / contexts and re-assign the tasks appropriately

sure I can figure out a way around if necessary though would be nice to make this easy