ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by TheUser"
TheUser

Score: 0
  • TheUser
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2012
  • Score: 0
Thanks for the quick response, Jake. I'll keep playing with it!
TheUser

• TheUser
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2012
I like to import my Toodledo calendar into my calendar application, but I have many repeating tasks (including a lot of dailies) that I would rather not have cluttering up my calendar. Is there a way to only have high priority or starred tasks show up in the .ics calendar?

Alternatively, does anyone have suggestions that might solve my problem in a different way? I have daily tasks that are safe to ignore if I'm busy. I'd like my calendar on my iPhone to only show tasks I can't skip, and for my Toodledo account to continue showing me everything when I actually check Toodledo.

Thanks in advance,

- Peter
TheUser

Posted Oct 13, 2011 in: Toodledo and iOS5
  • TheUser
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2011
I had no problems opening the Toodledo app after updating to iOS 5, but I did run into that problem with a bunch of other apps. Try turning off your phone and turning it back on. Also, updating apps seemed to work. I heard that even if there isn't an update, deleting it and redownloading it fixes a lot of apps.

Also, the best way I found to get Toodledo into the Notifications area is through the calendar.

Enable Calendar subscriptions in Toodledo at this link:
http://www.toodledo.com/tools/sync_ical.php

Then in your iPhone settings, subscribe to that calendar. Your tasks will now appear in your calendar, and your calendar of course appears in the Notifications area.

The drawback is that undated tasks won't appear there. It works even better than Outlook syncing with my work account to be honest. Hope this helps people!