ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by helillourenco"
helillourenco

Score: 0
Posted by behrman1:
What you don’t have the right to do is downgrade a feature and claim that it has always been so.

Thanks, I'm not crazy. AFAIK, multiple reminders per task were, indeed, paid feature. But we had the option to set different "remind me before" times, not only 1 hour. BTW, it isn't just the web app, the ios app also, although show all the options, only set the 1 hour before.
Definitely not cool.
helillourenco

Score: 1
So, they became a paid feature. Not cool.
helillourenco

Is it broken or is it a downgrade?
The testflight app still let me choose (one) different reminder before due time; the webapp is just "1 hour". I'm not a paying subscriber anymore, BTW.
helillourenco

Old iPhone app working for me, I now receive notifications from both apps
helillourenco

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 1
I vouch for a lot of what is being said in this AMA, and I would like to point out that, for yet another group of new owners you have also been very silent. You should communicate more often with an user base avid for actual news!
I also want to ask if there are any plans to update Toodledo's look. Apart from all the functionality that makes us stick with the service, even with all the problems along the way, all the quests for alternatives had us see better looking interfaces.
helillourenco

They removed the app some time ago, because of a messy update, then they launched a testflight beta version, but now it's back.
helillourenco

Posted Jul 10, 2020 in: We’re Back

We are rolling out an update, it is still in verification. If you want you can test out this beta version : https://testflight.apple.com/join/IOcArkMs

This has an open bug for Notes sorting, other than that it is pretty much stable. For testing make sure you have synchronized all your data to web-version and then delete the old app. After that install this version.

Has anyone around downloaded this version? How is it? I'm interested in the Tasks only.
helillourenco

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Page reload when task completed
Just to show my agreement with the annoyance.
helillourenco

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Thanks for the downgrade, I really regard this as a respectable, bold move. As I stated before, the app could use a redesign, but I believe the main reaction came from losing function - not colors and fonts here and there. I am also re-reviewing my rating at the appstore and hope this straighten the relations between developers and users.
helillourenco

Score: 4
I am very dissatisfied with the fact that I can't see "due time" in my lists. There is a lot of room in the new design occupied by, for instance, the "doesn't repeat" label that could be used for that.