Search results for "Posted by BoginBob"
BoginBob

Posted Mar 03, 2013 in: TIP - VERSION 3.0.2 READABILITY
Score: 0
  • BoginBob
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2013
  • Score: 0
(my font selection is a hint)
I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH VERSION 3.0.2 BECAUSE THE IDEVICE LANDSCAPE WAS EXTREMELY CLUTTERED. NOW I AM A HAPPIER (NOT ECSTATIC BUT HAPPIER) ... USE CAPS ON ALL TASK ENTRIES.

With CAPS - the clutter that remains for each task - Time, Folder Name, Day, colored priority triangle ... sort of blend into the background of the Task ... and the TASK actually stands out much better.

2nd benefit
... Saves me time tapping keyboard for when all is CAPS
BoginBob

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 2
  • BoginBob
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2013
  • Score: 2
Initial reaction = OK, but if I had a choice - prefer old look and feel with blues. Cluttered view, grays not my favorite but does not impact usability, prefer 'clean look' of Go Tasks app where they have red font for past due tasks (would like Go Tasks to bold past due tasks to improve visibility), not sure why we need to have folder name visible on task (looking at Hotlist), also when sorting by date and header shows Today or Tomorrow - why do we need Today or Tomorrow in Task view.

Requests - allow tap and drag option to move task to a future date, and ability to use old look and feel before update.

I recognize it is change and change sometimes is difficult - the Team gets an A+ for taking the users comments and revisiting app ... and they can't satisfy everyone
BoginBob

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 0
  • BoginBob
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2012
  • Score: 0
DOWNGRADE ISSUE
Appreciate the downgrade and reviewing feedback.
When I implemented the upgrade (downgrade) the content was Chinese and English but the theme was the old theme.
Please offer suggestions to convert to all English
BoginBob

Score: 2
  • BoginBob
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2012
  • Score: 2
Comments on iOS app
1. Font needs to be bold or darkened.
2. Short Task keyword descriptors are cut off / truncated - seems we need more line width (smaller check-box may be one way) AND DO NOT REDUCE FONT SIZE - MAYBE OFFER FONT SIZES: SMALL-DEFAULT-LARGER.
3. Task details way too small - can we revert back to previous theme yet keep added functionality?