ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by AgentCunningham"
AgentCunningham

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 0
LOVE IT!!! So happy to see UI improvements that give the awesome functionality of Toodledo a look it so richly deserves! My only comment at this point would be that I would prefer your selected view to have a shaded background rather than just making the name of it bold. The bold text treatment is already used for high priority tasks so at first I thought the bold name meant there were some high priority tasks in that view. I didn't realize I was actually looking at that view! Thank you so much!!
AgentCunningham

Posted Jun 14, 2015 in: Windows Phone app??
Posted by jeremy.alles_1305547905:
Disclaimer: I'm the developer of 2Day :-)

You can take a look at 2Day (www.2day-app.com) a Windows 8 and Windows Phone app that syncs with ToodleDo (and others).

This is an EXCELLENT app - by far the best app for Windows Phone. I've been using it for months.

I am, however, disappointed that Toodledo has no plans to support Windows Phone. It just goes to show that Toodledo and Windows Phone will probably become further apart over time due to the 2Day developer being out of the loop and always playing catch up as Toodledo changes their functionality, interface, and APIs. Considering Microsoft's recent acquisition of Wunderlist, I'm contemplating switching, even though it doesn't have near the functionality of Toodledo. Even though I think 2Day is an awesome app, I really think it's better in the long run to have official, native mobile apps written by a company that values and supports Windows Phone.

This message was edited Jun 14, 2015.
AgentCunningham

Posted Apr 09, 2015 in: Windows Phone App?
I have tried all the Windows Phone apps that work with Toodledo and have found 2Day to be an outstanding app and far superior to anything else available. It's actually the best mobile todo app I've ever used, and I have tried dozens and dozens across Windows Phone and Android, both Toodledo-compatible and others - Wunderlist, AnyDo, Todoist, GetItDone, .... I always come back to Toodledo and one reason I abandoned my Android Nexus 5 was so that I could go back to using 2Day.