ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rschuhart"
rschuhart

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 0
Posted by Jake:
@acc.mcpherson : If your browser window is too short (620 pixels tall) then it will scroll the entire page instead of just the task section. This compromise was made for usability reasons because on short windows, less of the percentage of the space is devoted to tasks, so we thought whole window scrolling was better in this edge case.

@rschuhart: Try adjusting your browser window font size before printing, or use the "zoom" or "fit to page" setting in the print preview window

Jake,

Thanks for the reply. I'd rather not adjust my browser settings or tweak with print settings just for TD. If this is the way it is going to stay, then I will adapt because I love the site.

I realize that any change in a UI breaks workflow for someone, somewhere, no matter what you do. I am just disappointed that the upgrades to the interface have come at the expense of functionality.
rschuhart

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Not sure if this changed with the addition of the Ribbon, but it wasn't like this before the ribbon...

When I print my list now, the font is about 2x as large. What was a good medium size that would print about 50 tasks per page is now larger and I can only get 30 per page. Was this an intentional change and we are stuck with the larger font, or can we get the smaller print fonts back?
rschuhart

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Posted by rschuhart:
Posted by jodieshack:
I love the larger font size -- thank you!

I often like to print my Tasks to have a printed To Do list. Suddenly after yesterday's updates, about 2/3 of the first page is taken up with header stuff, like Tasks, Outline, Help, etc. I tried searching for printing FAQs and I'm doing what it says. Is there any way to only print the tasks and not all that header stuff that mostly results in wasted white space on the screen?

Same here. Print it daily and now it is a mess. I like the new look, but would gladly go back to restore printing. I hope you can fix it and keep up the great work.

Thanks for the fix! Prints great now!
rschuhart

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Posted by jodieshack:
I love the larger font size -- thank you!

I often like to print my Tasks to have a printed To Do list. Suddenly after yesterday's updates, about 2/3 of the first page is taken up with header stuff, like Tasks, Outline, Help, etc. I tried searching for printing FAQs and I'm doing what it says. Is there any way to only print the tasks and not all that header stuff that mostly results in wasted white space on the screen?

Same here. Print it daily and now it is a mess. I like the new look, but would gladly go back to restore printing. I hope you can fix it and keep up the great work.