ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tahallco"
tahallco

Posted Jul 19, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
  • tahallco
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2020
  • Score: 1
jimk222, Thanks for the perfect guidance on the backup/export. Worked great. I've now officially moved to Tick Tick. Looks like a great App. Just not feeling the love from ToodleDo. Sorry to go. But, I remember many years ago leaving Blackberry to Apple.
tahallco

Posted Jul 15, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
  • tahallco
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2020
  • Score: 0
Just saw that ToodleDo is now available in App Store. Has anyone tried to open and update? Just a bit nervous to open as I’m managing with what I have but it’s clumsy. Just done want to lose everything.
tahallco

Posted Jul 07, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 2
  • tahallco
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2020
  • Score: 2
Thanks! Super helpful Post.
tahallco

Score: 1
  • tahallco
  • Score: 1
Posted by dotparker:
I am a longtime user and tech geek and hope this may help those who have recently posted questions.

1) If you downloaded the new app and your tasks are missing, Go to the app's Settings:Modify Account Login: and click on "Force Toodledo > Device Sync" (but NOT from the device to the Toodledo).

2) If you uninstalled the app, you won't be able to reinstall until the company restores the app to the App Store. I assume Anant pulled it due to all the issues people were having. Apple's approval process can take a number of days, so you may have to wait it out. I'd recommend you check the App Store daily.

3) To back up your data, you need to use the web version on a computer as this function is not available in the app. From your Toodledo webpage, go to Settings: Import/Export/Backup: Backup/Restore and click on "Download Backup File". You can also export your data in various other formats (csv, txt) if you plan to take your data elsewhere. As a reference point, I back up my Toodledo data every other day.

4) I know that people are frustrated, and rightfully so. But, many of us stay with Toodledo because there is no other better alternative. Over the last two years, I have tried at least a dozen alternatives (I've even paid for the full versions). I use a GTD method and nothing can compare to Toodledo. The closest is Remember the Milk (they have the ability to import your Toodledo file that is nice). But, I always return to Toodledo because it's better. I hope Anant and his team get the kinks worked out because I love Toodledo.
tahallco

• tahallco
How do I back up? I too run my life with this App. I didn’t do the Update that was suggested as I’m afraid I’ll lose everything. Right now I am able to manage (although it’s not easy) through the web site. But I want to back up just in case. Can someone help tell me how to back up.

So frustrating there is no response from Developer. It’s a new owner that kinda like a tech guy but not a business person that understands Customer Service which is essential to a successful business.

Please Post Apps that you feel are an alternative. I like many have used this App for many years. 10+.
tahallco

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • tahallco
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
Help! All my Task have disappeared (happened yesterday) from my iPhone. I can see them when I log in through website. Tried to re download the App from App Store. ToodleDo is no longer available in the App Store. Yikes. Can someone help? I manage my business using your App. At least I can see the Task they the web site but it’s not user friendly.

This message was edited Jul 06, 2020.
tahallco

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • tahallco
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
Posted by Anant G.:
Hi,
As I mentioned on our blog, we are releasing another beta update on our iOS app.

You can download this version from here :
https://testflight.apple.com/join/YV3Mvh12

Make sure you have downloaded Testflight from App store first.

Lot of fixes are done from last build. Major one's are summarized below :

+ Fixes a bug search functionality in tasks.
+ Made application available for all the Apple Watch. We had to remove Apple Watch Series 1 from the application because it was causing conflicts with the newer version.
+ Fixes a bug in the Outlines, Habits & Lists section where navigation or header to add new items were missing.
+ Fixes a bug in the Outlines section where a link inside an item may not have been clickable.
+ Fixes a bug with crashing of app when a Note was searched in Notes Section.
+ Fixes an issue where the sync was breaking and it was not able to sync all the tasks.
+ Many layout issues are fixed in Tasks & Notes section.
+ Implemented Sub-Task feature in the app.

Open Bugs :
+ Sync performance issue
+ iPad Layout

For some users who feel that we are shutting down, that is not the case. We're doing our best to improve Toodledo and do no harm. We know we are not active on Forums and Blog, we are going to improve on this area too soon.

Anant