ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gbeckerman"
gbeckerman

Score: 0
Thanks. I will wait. The version just prior to the current version had the capability to expand and collapse the parent and the first child. Very handy as it does not mean you have to scroll through every entry if what you are currently interested in is toward the bottom - especially if you have many entries.
gbeckerman

Sorry if this is a repeat but I can't see it in the questions sections.

Can I collapse a parent task then reopen when I want on a mobile devise. If so, how. I am using the latest version.
gbeckerman

Can I collapse the parent on my mobile devise then reopen it when I want to see details? I think I am using latest version
gbeckerman

Posted Dec 22, 2014 in: Can I go back to before Version 3.0
Ultimate To-Do List 3.0 as shown in my Galaxy 4 Application Manager

Was there an Ultimate To-Do List 2.9 or so? I want to go back to a version prior 3.0
gbeckerman

Posted Dec 20, 2014 in: Can I go back to before Version 3.0
I really depend on this app so I am interested in all new development. I recently got a notice that there was an upgrade available so I bought it. However, the formatting of this new v3.0 when you open it is entirely different.

I do not know the number of the version just prior to this v3.0. That is the version I want to revert too.

Now, V3.0 always opens with Hotlists. I was told in a prior post, that this issues is know but there is no timetable for the fix. Under the prior version, I could set the default opening "Folders". I have many projects and keep them under separate folders with each task given a priorities. Therefore, I have many of the same priorities in which appear in the individual. Seeing all Top Priorities on opening is meaningless to me.

I would like to uninstall and reinstall the version prior to 3.0.
gbeckerman

Posted Dec 18, 2014 in: Can I go back to before Version 3.0
New version is very cumbersome. What used to be one click is now 3 or 4. Do not care about the refund. Will reinstall after next version to see if manageable.
gbeckerman

Score: 1
Please make this one of your Top Priorities.

This change makes the app almost unusable. I rank each task by priority within each folder. The old ability to select a default view was perfect.

Have tried other todo lists and this is by far the best-until now. Now all my Top Priorities across about 20 folders show up at the top which makes the Hotlist Default meaningless.

Thanks for watching the posts.
gbeckerman

Score: 2
Installed upgrade V3.0 for Android on 12/1. Tapping icon brings up "Hotlist". I want the default to be "Folders". How do I change default to Folders in the App?
gbeckerman

Upgraded to new app on 12/17/2014. I get "HotList" as the default when I open. I want the default to be "Folders". How do I change default "Folders"