ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dgushta"
dgushta

Posted Nov 25, 2020 in: No Response to Requests for Assistance
Score: 0
  • dgushta
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2020
  • Score: 0
I am a long-time Plus customer. My subscription went (it's own) from Plus to the free version, even though Toodledo has been charging my credit card each month. As such, I have lost functionality, including the loss of my sub-groups, sub-items, etc, etc.. I have made several attempts to contact Toodledo by email and I submitted a couple of trouble tickets. Crickets. Today, I called the +1 937-453-3828 number but it does not accept calls from Canada, if that number is working at all.

I feel so defeated. Is anyone able to help me?
dgushta

• dgushta
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2011
Excellent. Thank you very much! This is a great option>
dgushta

Posted Jan 07, 2011 in: Notebook - Data Recovery
  • dgushta
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2011
Notebook from Appigo
dgushta

• dgushta
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2011
How do you move the note and file attachment icons to the left of the task?
dgushta

Posted Jan 06, 2011 in: Notebook - Data Recovery
  • dgushta
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2011
I just noticed that there is a missing notebook from one of my folders. I may have inadvertently deleted it but this is highly unlikely. Either way, is there anything that Toodledo can do to help retrieve the information?
dgushta

Posted Jun 16, 2010 in: Edit / Modification of Tags
  • dgushta
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2010
• The ability to later change a Tag
• The ability to later delete a Tag
dgushta

Posted Oct 14, 2008 in: Collaboration Questions
Score: 1
  • dgushta
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2008
  • Score: 1
I too purchard the pro version thinking that my girlfreind and I would be able to share a common list. I also sold one of my partners on the Toodledo based on my understanding that 1 list could be shared by multiple pro subscribers.

Is there a sense of when functionality might become available? This is lcearly something that many want and I think would propell Toodledo to the next level.

If anyone has suggestions in the meantime, please share your ideas.
dgushta

Posted May 24, 2008 in: Working Off-Line
  • dgushta
  • Posted: May 24, 2008
Is Toodledo data resident on the user divice or can it only be accessed on-line. For example...If I had an i-touch, how would I have access to my data when not on-line?