ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by r.rusk"
r.rusk

Posted May 13, 2013 in: Iphone Sync problems
Score: 0
  • r.rusk
  • Posted: May 13, 2013
  • Score: 0
Thanks, Jake! "Force quit" worked for me, too. I had never done a force quit before but now I see the difference between that and deleting the app.

Having access to my Toodle-Do to-do list and notes in my pocket is a huge convenience.

Here are some hints for other rookies. The "mult-tasking dock" is a band across the bottom of the screen which I don't usually see. When I got there I could see the "red -" symbol Jake is talking about. It is sitting on the upper left corner of the Toodle-Do icon. Pressing that closed the app, but did not delete it. When I went back to the main screen I tapped on the Toodle-Do icon, the program opened, I entered my password, and I got a message that is was starting to sync.

This message was edited May 13, 2013.
r.rusk

Posted May 13, 2013 in: Iphone Sync problems
Score: 0
  • r.rusk
  • Posted: May 13, 2013
  • Score: 0
I have an iPhone 4 and have the same "error 1001" issue. The phone tasks and notes now do not match since I update on both. I get the "error 1001" when I try to force a sync from my phone onto the web version.

If I follow Jake's advice and "force quit" the app remove the icon on my phone will I lose the task and note changes I made on my phone? They must be stored on the phone's memory--right? And will the phone's file of tasks and notes be deleted if I "force quit" the app? I don't want to lose them.

This message was edited May 13, 2013.