ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Bartman_1343232857"
Bartman_1343232857

Score: 0
Brilliant. It's strange how many of us have combined Covey and Allen. I have a similar setup developed over the years. Will now review mine with this new info. I'm always striving to improve.
Bartman_1343232857

Score: 0
Can I request the following feature. Please add a sort screen for Location to the preferences section.

If you select filter by location, locations are displayed in the sorted order of the main sort order. I want to be able to sort location alphabetically or custom just as you can do with Folders. This is very important for me. I travel a lot and visit over 20 offices in 10 countries regularly and use locations a lot.

Thanks
Bartman_1343232857

Score: 4
Also please offer other color schemes than gray. It is horrible ..... you could offer the old blue scheme as an alternate.

Thanks

This message was edited Nov 29, 2012.
Bartman_1343232857

Score: -1
I have just upgraded and I like nearly all off the features, However one feature that has been broken is the filter by folders list . I have long folder names and many start with the same word i.e Project(w): this is my project 1, Project(l): House maintenance , Project(l): House management etc. With the upgrade I cannot see the folder name only the first part. This makes it very difficult to use and I use filter by folder a lot. PLEASE PLEASE increase the space allocated to Folder name when you click on filter by folder.