ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mike9365"
mike9365

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: Update????
Score: 0
  • mike9365
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
  • Score: 0
This may or may not be the right place to post this question, but it is associated with the update and comments...
I've been a user of Toodledo for about 10 years now. I'm not a "power user"; but I am dependent on the app, primarily to keep track of events. So, I had a subscription and one time, then rolled back to the free version, which mostly serves my needs. I'm not opposed to paying, but just haven't needed the features.

So, I see and IOS update but it doesn't work nad, in fact, I can't even find Toodledo in the app store at this time. My app works and syncs hoswever. So, I looked at the forums to see what was going on. I understand that there are current issues with the update. The forum reminced me, hosever, that there is no automatic backup with this app. I guess I've just becomed accustomed to using that feature on others and didn't notice that it was missing until someone mentioned doind a csv export. I have enough in app that I need to do that. I couldn't find anything obvious, so I went to help. I states that I should be able to click on my profile and select import/export. That is not available from my profile using either the app or the web version.

Can someone lend a hand here? I merely need to back up my data (especially with users reporting the loss of data after the update) and export seems to be the only option, but the help screen on Toodledo is no help.