ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by davidkoeneman_1312293596"
davidkoeneman_1312293596

Posted Mar 14, 2016 in: Toodledo in offline mode
Score: 0
I am a Macbook user, and Toodledo has served me well until, the majority of my down time to update and work tasks has been on an airplane. Which has no wifi connectivity (unless I pay thru the nose for it, and then it is slow). So other than paying for yet another desktop task management solutions to sync with Toodledo, how do I get to use Toodledo in offline? Then resync when I have a wifi connection?

Googling the question points me to Gsyncit and Outlook, which Gsyncit does not have a Mac version, and Outlook will not connect to my email on my Macbook. So no-go's there. Everything else is a 2 and 3 step process to connect, license, configuration, manual and pretty much manually sync. Looking for direction.
davidkoeneman_1312293596

Posted Aug 11, 2015 in: Habits (analytics?)
If Toodledo is going to drive goals and objectives. And now habits. There needs to be simple dashboard to link outside functional data. Habits are not worth tracking unless you have a KPI. Habits tracking to what? Oh, I did push-ups for 99 days straight. Now what? Did I lose weight? DId I gain lean muscle? Did I get more dates? Thanks for the trending, but what did I accomplish?
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Feb 03, 2015 in: How to share attachments in Toodledo
Score: 1
Toodledo suddenly becomes the hub for project data (Attached). There may be needs to share, post socially, collaborate outside of Toodledo, how does that happen...?

Better yet, I maintain everything in the cloud regarding documents. One Drive, Google Drive, Evernote? I paste barely usable links into my tasks, into notes to track and access this information.

What is the future of Toodledo to collaborate instead of loosely link to cloud files?
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Feb 03, 2015 in: Toodledo Upgrade Options video
I could not find it, so my new year's wish is a video walking through the different upgrade options and what you get... Some the upgrade items sound good, but how to they work, what do you get... how to you share, where is the social links... you know the basics....
davidkoeneman_1312...

Score: 1
LISTS have become powerful in the present use of Toodledo on the mobile. When will Toodledo actually release the mobile version? I have read the 2013 requests, and the commit to (soon). 2015 is a good year to release....
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Jan 06, 2015 in: Habits
Is there more tutorial, video, or additional information describing everything HABITS can do? I am playing with it now, but not sure what the process should be, where the dashboard will present is self, and what to do with the information.

I would be interested in an overview video that shows what you can do with HABITS and the information running forward. Very intrigued. Thank you.
davidkoeneman_1312...

As I refine what I use @context and @tag values, I would like to edit the list of values to only what I want, instead of a rolling list of every value I have used in the past.

Where can I do this?
davidkoeneman_1312...

Toodledo is throwing the error messages during sync. gSyncit developers asked me to contact Toodledo for resolution.
davidkoeneman_1312...

PeterW Asked me to re-post this question here for discussion.
I am using gSyncit to sync task from Outlook 2010 to Toodledo. So far it has been great.

Only when I try to sync tasks using the CONTEXT field, do I receive this error. Does not matter if the field is populated. And it seems random on which tasks throw the error.

If I deselect syncing the @context field in Outlook 2010, the error goes away. Either way, the contents of the field to not sync with or without error.
gSyncit says this is a generic sync error message delivered by Toodledo.
What am I doing wrong and how to I fix?

------------------
Error = Error while updating item: [JEEP (Trans fluid change)]. Error 100 : Unknown Error

Detail = at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.ThrowIfError(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.InsertContext(ToodleDoTaskContext context)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpsertToodleDoTask(ToodleDoTask entry, _TaskItem taskItem, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpdateToodleDoTasks(SyncTable syncTable, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)

Version = 3.4.21.0
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Apr 06, 2012 in: gSyncit -Toodledo Error 100
Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Mar 25, 2012 in: gSyncit -Toodledo Error 100
Score: -1
I am using gSyncit to sync task from Outlook 2010 to Toodledo. So far it has been great.

Only when I try to sync tasks using the CONTEXT field, do I receive this error. Does not matter if the field is populated. And it seems random on which tasks throw the error.

If I deselect syncing the @context field in Outlook 2010, the error goes away. Either way, the contents of the field to not sync with or without error.

What am I doing wrong and how to I fix?

------------------
Error = Error while updating item: [JEEP (Trans fluid change)]. Error 100 : Unknown Error

Detail = at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.ThrowIfError(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.InsertContext(ToodleDoTaskContext context)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpsertToodleDoTask(ToodleDoTask entry, _TaskItem taskItem, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpdateToodleDoTasks(SyncTable syncTable, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)

Version = 3.4.21.0
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Mar 25, 2012 in: Grid Format -where can I find the icon?
I would like to view my task with the columns in a select order. The HELP section says to use the reorder and resize ICON to accomplish this. What view and where should I find this ICON to complete reformatting of columns?
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted Jan 31, 2012 in: Error 100 during sync with Gsyncit
How do I resolve? Every error statement is different. One with the Goal field, the next with context or tag fields.

All suggestions welcome.
davidkoeneman_1312...

I have been experimenting for the past 3 days with every combination of syntax to enter task into Toodledo via email and the only things that do not work are how to "Star" a task and how to enter context.

I use @context substituting the "context" for the actual context name. No go.

I tried the help directions of adding the "*" to the end of my task name. no go.

Any suggestions?