ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by DJ"
DJ

Posted Jun 13, 2009 in: Suggestion: please add numbering
Score: 0
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2009
  • Score: 0
I frequently print tasks to discuss with others. I wish I could reference each task by a number. "Let's look at task 16." I want one sequence of numbers from top to bottom. Somebody else might want to restart the numbers based on the sort/group.

Just an thought,
DJ

This message was edited Jun 13, 2009.
DJ

Posted Mar 12, 2009 in: Forum Suggestion: Edit Posts
  • DJ
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2009
To edit a forum post, you click the Edit Post link. When you finish editing the post, there's an Edit Post link above the post and an Edit Post button below the post. The two "edit post"(s) is confusing.

Suggestion: Change the button below the post to say "Submit Post". And maybe add a "Cancel" button next to it.

-- DJ
DJ

• DJ
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2009
Alisa, I too enjoyed reading your post. Can you elaborate on Folder = Roles, please?

-- DJ

This message was edited Mar 12, 2009.
DJ

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: iPhone Suggestion - Group and Sort
Score: 1
  • DJ
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2008
  • Score: 1
I'm a big fan of Toodledo. I started out as an online user. Now I use it on my iPhone with Todo, Toodledo slim and Toodledo. I love it.

My suggestion is for the Toodledo iPhone app. Say I'm looking at All Tasks sorted by folder. I'd like to see a separator at each folder change just like you have on the website. Reading the folder name or the priority, however you have it sorted, is to hard.

But sorting is not enough...

I'd also like to be able to GROUP the list by folder or context or due date or whatever. Say I'm looking at All Tasks again. I want to group tasks by folder and then sort each group alphabetically. Or group by Context and sort by Due Date. Again, the group separator is essential here.

Thank you for all your hard work on this application. I think it's wonderful that you provide this free application for free online. I've told many iPhone and iPod users about it. Please keep up the good work!

DJ
DJ

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: iPhone Kudos to Toodledo
  • DJ
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2008
Hello all.

I've been using Toodledo for a couple of months and I just got my iPhone (Black, 16GB). Woo hoo! After spending some time looking at other To Do apps for the iPhone, I reached the resounding conclusion that Toodledo is my #1 iPhone To Do app! I did not come across any features in the others that I like better than Toodledo!

Hey Toodledo, how does one go about submitting your app for an iPhone award? You certainly deserve one!

DJ
DJ

Posted Jul 11, 2008 in: Suggestion: Tag Field
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2008
How about making the Tag field an editable drop down list? By that I mean, I'd like to pick from a list of existing tags or make a new entry when I click the tag field. A drop down list would help to prevent typos, thus protecting the integrity of the data.

Huge Toodledo fan! -- DJ
DJ

Posted Jul 06, 2008 in: Suggestion - Apply to All
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2008
Sometimes I would like to select a bunch of items and move them all to the same folder or apply the same tag or set the same priority. If this can already be done, somebody please advise. Otherwise, it's a suggestion.

-- DJ
DJ

Posted Jun 27, 2008 in: Juggling Home and Work
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2008
Thank you ME. One of my favorite things about Toodledo is how versatile and flexible it is. It allows people to manage data the way they see data which is GREAT!

Anyone else?

-- DJ
DJ

Posted Jun 25, 2008 in: New message notification please
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2008
I don't know if this has been suggested before... I'd like to be notified of new responses to a thread in which I have posted or started. It took me a while to figure out that I can see them under my profile. How about a simple message at the top of the screen that says "You have new messages". Or maybe send an email. And when you click the link, it takes you to your messages in your profile.

If this is already setup and I'm just missing something, please let me know.

Thanks -- DJ
DJ

Posted Jun 25, 2008 in: Juggling Home and Work
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2008
Newbie here...

I've added many items for home and categorized them using folders. I started adding items for work and was suddenly overwhelmed by the intermingling of it all. I have contexts for Home and Work, but if I change the view from main to folders after filtering for a context, I see everything again! I'm thinking about creating another account to keep home and work separate, but first I thought I'd ask for suggestions on how others manage all their personal items along with their business items. When I am at work, I don't want to be distracted by all the thing I need to do at home and visa versa. Any feedback or suggestions will be appreciated.

DJ

P. S. I'm using the free account, if that makes a difference.
DJ

Posted Jun 21, 2008 in: Topic Navigation in the forum
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2008
I'd like to navigate from one topic to the next without having to go up a level and select the next topic or category.

-- DJ
DJ

Posted Jun 21, 2008 in: Google calendar suggestion
  • DJ
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2008
I'm not sure if this is a question or a suggestion... I added the Toodledo calendar to my Google calendar, but I can't tell which days are due dates because all the checkmarks are the same color. There has got to be a way to tell which days are due dates? What am I missing, please?

Thanks -- DJ

By the way, Toodledo is an absolutely wonderful application!

This message was edited Jun 21, 2008.