• Score: 0
+1
Tim

Score: 0
  • Tim
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2010
As above.

And tried Firefox again after clearing history, cache etc, and running CCleaner.

And tried Safari on iPhone

BUT
Opera Mini on iPhone didn't work! Connection timed out.
Tim

• Tim
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2010
Agree with Dave!
Tim

• Tim
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2010
Entering "Taskangel" into Google reveals the website as

http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/
Tim

Posted Jun 03, 2010 in: Toodledo DF - Update
  • Tim
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2010
Thanks for that. I use Firefox, but switching to Internet Explorer cured the problem.
Tim

Posted Jun 02, 2010 in: Toodledo DF - Update
  • Tim
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2010
I'm sorry for being a bit thick, and I have searched the forum, but how do you install Distraction Free. When I download, all I get is a load of (meaningless to me) text!

Help please.

Many thanks

Tim
Tim

• Tim
  • Posted: May 17, 2010
Hi Colin

Exactly the same problem I had. Look out for v1.3 build 202 on the TaskAngel site soon.

I believe you're correct about the USB stick. I'm not familiar with Dropbox, but believe to be on line storage & sync (?). But why would you need it when you can sync TaskAngel with Toodledo?

Tim
Tim

• Tim
  • Posted: May 17, 2010
I've been using TaskAngel v1.2 trial at work and liked. When 1.3 was announced, I immediately upgraded & decided it was worth paying for, especially as it is licensed for use on 2 PC's. When I loaded on my home PC, the program wouldn't run, coming up with an error message that meant nothing to me.

I emailed TaskAngel support at 22.05 BST on Saturday expecting a response Monday, maybe Tuesday. But no, there was a reply on SUNDAY 11.15! asking for more info!! I replied at 12.49.

Further reply from Andrew at 23.41 Sunday night with a link to a new build with a fix. Tried it this morning and it works perfectly.

TRULY EXCELLENT SERVICE & a cracking product. Thank you Andrew.

PS I have no connection with Andrew, his company or his product, other than as a very satisfied customer!
Tim

Posted Apr 14, 2010 in: Date stamp task notes
  • Tim
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2010
Just downloaded PhraseExpress, & it works a treat.

Follow this guide

http://www.wikihow.com/Insert-a-Date-Stamp-Into-Any-Program