ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by leslie.burnett"
leslie.burnett

Score: 2
Since the iPhone X (~2 years ago), although the Toodledo lists still work, it is no longer possible to add an item to a list using the iOS App.

On the web using a browser: still works fine. You can add new rows/items to lists.

But using the Toodledo iOS App, for an existing list, when you "Add" a row, you are asked to enter a date. And after entering the date, there is NO ACTION BUTTON visible any longer. You used to be able to then go "BACK" to enter the rest of the row.
The problem is present in both portrait and landscape mode.
Problem is present on both iPhone and iPad Toodledo app.

Reading existing lists: no problem. works fine.
The problem is only when trying to enter a new record (i.e. a new row) to an existing list
leslie.burnett

Score: 0
I've been using Toodledo for years. Great product (thank you).
I have it configured so that each day, it emails to me at midnight a summary of my Hotlist for the next day.

Commencing on October 28, 2018, I have started receiving TWO copies of the same Hotlist summary. Both at midnight, straight after each other. Both timestamped at the same time of 00:01

I can't see this having been reported in your Forums as an issue, so I'm reporting it to you as a bug. Happy to assist in investigating if required.