ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by aduran"
aduran

Score: 0
  • aduran
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2023
  • Score: 0
Long, long time Tootledo user here. Ever since the new iOS/iPadOS version, when a task is duplicated the due time duplicates as -7 hours earlier. I thought this would be fixed by now.
aduran

Posted Feb 28, 2023 in: Calendar sync stopped working
  • aduran
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2023
Ditto. Fix it, please. Looks like development and support is dropping off. Yet again.
aduran

Posted Jan 06, 2020 in: Redesign gone?
  • aduran
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2020
Thank you so much for this @Ellembee

Posted by Ellembee:
This looks like the problem I had a few weeks ago. Here is the solution: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/27449/0/new-layout.html
aduran

Posted Jan 03, 2020 in: Redesign gone?
Score: 2
  • aduran
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2020
  • Score: 2
I no longer have the redesign. The "I" button to show it is gone as well. I loved it and badly want it back.
aduran

• aduran
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
Jake & Team... AGH! The new iPhone/iPad version went too far. The notes are now getting cut off and the UI is too much in favor of the iPad with the gray backdrop styling. I had to immediately revert because of these changes. Never fun to do mind you. The bottom bar going away is great but a show/hide on the new top bar would be nice. Bundle it with the way the search box is worked in? Still want a static Sync button too. Honestly it seems like the universal iPhone/iPad method is hurting the iPhone version. At least for me it absolutely is. Without a doubt. Note: I am probably the biggest Toodledo proponent on the planet.
aduran

Posted Sep 11, 2009 in: Nested subtasks and other updates.
  • aduran
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2009
Please (x1M) ad an option to show a parent task in the Hotlist when a nested child is due. This is a fantastic way to manage mini-goals. Having to put a due date on a parent to get it in the Hotlist is a real pain.

I am a Toodledo evangelist by day and night.

Thanks Jake.

This message was edited Sep 11, 2009.
aduran

Posted May 26, 2009 in: View Deleted Tasks
  • aduran
  • Posted: May 26, 2009
LOVE IT!