ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by neilcnewell"
neilcnewell

Score: 0
I've just changed jobs. My new workplace is VERY paranoid about IT security and when I try to access toodledo from my work desktop, I get a message stating I can't log on because cookies are disabled.

I've checked with our IT guys, and they confirm that settings are configured to block cookies (something to do with not allowing access to sites that sync with outlook? I'm no teccy but thats what they tell me!)

I've been using toodledo for over a year and love it......but the inability to access it from my work desktop is a real pain. Of course I can still access it via my phone, but that is hardly the same!

I fully appreciate this is not toodledo's fault - it's my paranoid workplace! nonetheless, I wondered if anyone has a work around I could try which might allow me access and log onto the website at work without breaching my work's security requirements??

Neil
neilcnewell

Posted Mar 09, 2012 in: Toodledo for Work and Home
I also use an @work and @home context. In addition, I use a structure where work folders always start with W and home folders H - so very Easy \to differentiate. As an example, if I have a folder with a number of tasks around redecorating the house (which I do!) then the tasks are context @home (or sometimes @shopping if its part of a shopping list) and all the tasks are in a folder called 'H redecorating'.

works for me :)
neilcnewell

Ok ....... Managed to rectify this by forcing a sync from website to iPhone. (phew!)

Still, as a new user slowly transferring my life over to toodledo, I found this somewhat disconcerting! Any ideas how/why this could have happened???

Thanks, Neil
neilcnewell

Hi

ALL my goals are gone from my iphone app, but still appear on the website - any ideas why???

(Syncing is otherwise working fine - iphone app just says I have no goals. Tasks on website with goals attached are showing on iphone as no goal attached. Organise on website shows all my goals, setting on iphons says I have no goals set.)

Neil