ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by michh"
michh

Score: 0
  • michh
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2012
  • Score: 0
Those folders recursively appear even after erasing them to me, too. I use the third party applications:

Taskunifier (Mac and PC)
DGT GTD & ToDo [Alpha] (Android)

If anyone had similar experiences, please share tips to remove them completely. Thanks,
michh

Posted Sep 07, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
  • michh
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2011
  • Score: 1
Posted by Benjamin Leclerc:
Hi michh,

I will add this on my todo list :)

Thanks! - Michh
michh

Posted Sep 07, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
  • michh
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2011
  • Score: -1
Posted by Benjamin Leclerc:
Hi,

1. The tasks can be kept in TU (by default TU keeps tasks completed for 14 days, can be changed in Settings -> Synchronization)

2. Toodledo will send a "delete message" after the 6 months, so TU will delete them.

Ben

Thanks for your quick reply Ben. If that is the case, I am wondering if it is possible for TU to have a "local" functionality - For example, having a folder that is just local and not to be synced with the server, so one can put completed tasks from Toodledo in the folder before they delete them from the server, or one can put tasks that one does not want to sync with Toodledo server for whatever reasons. I would greatly benefit from such kind of functionality to save items that are to be deleted from the server.

This is just a suggestion for future update, but if you think this type of functionality is useful for people, please consider. Thanks again for your time for the development of useful software.
michh

Posted Sep 06, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
  • michh
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2011
  • Score: 1
Dear Ben,

I have recently started using Taskunifier that is great. I have one question how the software deal with Completed Tasks.

1. With a free account, Toodledo will not display any completed tasks over 1 weeks. After that period, what will happen to completed tasks that are already synced to Taskunifier on the desktop?

2. In addition, with a free account, Toodledo will delete completed tasks after 6 months. After that period, what will happen to completed tasks that are already synced to Taskunifier on the desktop?

I prefer to keep all completed tasks, and I would like to know if the data that are once synced to your desktop client will remain there after the corresponding data are hidden/deleted from Toodledo online.

Thank you for your assistance.