ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pokrakam"
pokrakam

Posted Oct 18, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 4
  • pokrakam
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2018
  • Score: 4
Holy cr@p, I just got the news about the subscription. 300% increase is quite frankly insulting.
Though I've been a long time user, there are plenty other tools out there and I'll be moving out of principle. This is not how you treat your customers.
pokrakam

Posted Dec 08, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
  • pokrakam
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2014
  • Score: 1
I hate the way task notes work. Too much clicking to repeatedly add snippets to my notes.

I'd like to:
Open a task when I start working on it, and have the notes box open and ready for input the whole time the task is open/active.

Why?
I often paste reference details into my notes (person's name, telephone number, time they called, order number, table name, URL, etc...), usually 4-5 snippets of info per task. With OneNote it's a case of alt-tab, type/paste, alt-tab back, done. Toodledo makes me click each time to open the task notes box, which closes the moment I switch back to what I'm working on.

My current workflow uses OneNote, partly because of ease of use, excellent search, and ability to paste screenshots and other rich objects (which would be nice in TootleDo) However a separate notes page is overkill for these kind of little 'snippet' notes.
My ideal notes workflow is OneNote for the bigger pieces of work and use Toodledo task notes for the smaller tasks.