ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dallin"
Dallin

Score: 0
  • Dallin
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2011
  • Score: 0
+1 for "saved searches" which are already available on the web interface being made available in the iPhone app.

In my use case, I have completely replaced "hotlist" with my own "custom search" but it's useless when I'm mobile.
Dallin

• Dallin
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2011
+1 for iPhone search
Dallin

Posted Jun 08, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
  • Dallin
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2010
Cool! You guys rock. I am a Toodledo evangelist.. I sign everyone I know up with you!

While you're fixing stuff, any chance of getting folders to display vertically? I have too many, and I like to see them all without clicking "more"
Dallin

Score: 1
  • Dallin
  • Posted: May 17, 2010
  • Score: 1
Posted by gjk:
I would love a simple task integration with Basecamp.

Me too!
Dallin

Posted Dec 01, 2009 in: How to do proper delegation
  • Dallin
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2009
Do you have any estimate to when a feature like this might be available? I for one would find it immensely useful.

I agree with whoever it was that said tasks should be delegable to non-toodledo users via email. Perhaps when you choose "delegated" from the status dropdown, another field could appear that would say "To whom?" where you could enter an email address of someone to delegate to. Then once you save a task, an email could go off to them indicating that they've been assigned a task (along with the details). It would also be nice if there was a link right in their email that would say "Click here when you've completed this task" which if clicked would tick it off on the delegator's list.

I also second the feature of a "tickle", meaning that I could go to the same screen on the task where I first delegated it and click "send a reminder" which would kick off an email to the same person reminding them about the task. In this area, it would help to be reminded of WHEN the last reminder was sent (for example "Josh was last reminded of this task on 11/15 at 2:00PM. Remind again?)