ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by synergyinvestmentgrp"
synergyinvestmentgrp

Posted Sep 30, 2011 in: Assigning Tasks to Goals
Score: -1
Setting personal goals is a powerful way to direct your energy and determine what you want to achieve in life. Unlike tasks, which have a clear path of action, goals are usually vague and difficult to quantify.
----> Here is what I need to set up:
"Once you define your goals, you can assign them to individual tasks and keep track of your progress. This is a helpful way to see which goals you are progressing on and which goals need more attention."

The chain displays the total number of tasks completed towards each goal as well as a visual display of the last 30 days.
synergyinvestmentgrp

Posted Sep 30, 2011 in: Assigning Tasks to Goals
Score: 0
Under the goal management help menu it states that tasks can be assigned to goals and tracked.

Can someone explain hot to set this up???

I have goals set up but do not know how to add the tasks to these goals. I am a Pro user (just starting)?

Jim
synergyinvestmentgrp

Score: 0
I read, if I upgrade to Pro account we can have multiple email accounts show up in the tasks and/or calendar in Toodledo. I upgraded and do not know how to set up. I am currently syncing to an Iphone 4

I have several Email Accounts:

1. Two Gmail Accounts
a. Synergy Sales@gmail
b. Synergy Investment@gmail
2. One Yahoo Accounts
a. j4ldef@yahoo

Questions:

1. How can I configure the settings in Toodledo to see each email account tasks separately or all together?

2. How can I configure the settings on Toodledo so each calendar separately and all calendars together on Toodledo?

Thanks

Jim