ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by craig"
craig

Posted Nov 12, 2009 in: Direct sync with Outlook
Score: 0
  • craig
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2009
  • Score: 0
I tried sycing over and over again. Tasks seem to be dribbling in, up to 64 now, can't seem to get the last 15. Oh to have a program that would sync Outlook to the iphone and save me tons of time. I am still trying to get the last 15 tasks
craig

Posted Nov 12, 2009 in: Direct sync with Outlook
  • craig
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2009
Installed the third party software. Moved shortcut for this software into a "Disabled Start-Up" folder so I can start it only when I need it (I am on the road a lot). Next I configured the connect software not to mess with outlook tasks, just send from Outlook to Toodledo. Then I deleted all existing tasks in Toodledo and did a manual sync. Only 25 of 89 tasks came forward. Deleted all Toodledo tasks and tried again. Same result. So frustrating, so frustrating.
craig

Posted Oct 30, 2009 in: Direct sync with Outlook
  • craig
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2009
Have the Toodledo developers created software that will sync tasks DIRECTLY from Outlook to the iphone, no exporting to csv file, then uploading to Toodledo server (after deleting existing records there), then delete all existing records in Toodledo on iphone, then download tasks from Toodledo server???... I thought this was supposed to be a productivity enhancement tool, this is sooo frustrating for me... I just need the tasks in Outloook on the iphone... I don't want to play with my computer over many steps to get it. Am I missing something? DIRECT from Outlook to the iphone via cable sync, no additional software (resource overhead)... DIRECT from Outlook to iphone... PLEASE.