ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by stuu"
stuu

Posted Dec 18, 2008 in: To Do List on iPhone disappeared
Score: 0
  • stuu
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2008
  • Score: 0
And in the meantime, I work around this design decision by locking and unlocking my ipod to activate the "autosync on unlock" (or whatever Toodledo wants to call it) feature.

Two button presses and a swipe are a bit of a hassle, but it's a bit faster than hitting the home button and relaunching Toodledo, and probably a bit safer, since the app is still resident (vs closed and reopened)

This message was edited Dec 18, 2008.
stuu

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • stuu
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:
Hmm, I thought we fixed it... I can't make it happen on my iPhone. Exactly which fields are you using on your iPhone. And can you cause this to happen every time you click on a tag?

It just showed up for one cycle, and I couldn't make it happen any more.
I *think* my fields were: folder, context, due date, repeat, priority, tag, status, star
Oh, and althoguh I doubt this matters, I'm using an iPod Touch (OS v2.1)

And... I updated to 1.3 before seeing your reply <g>
stuu

Posted Nov 13, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • stuu
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:
Stu, this bug was fixed in version 1.2, which is a free upgrade from the App store.

That's strange, because I have version 1.2 (and I just checked the about screen to be sure!)

This message was edited Nov 13, 2008.
stuu

Posted Nov 12, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • stuu
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2008
Is this the place for wierd non-recreateable bug-sightings?

I'd been playing around with statuses, contexts, and tags, and (not being a GTD'er) recently removed the Status field from my Fields Used.

This morning when I filtered by tags (select tag -> select a tag for list view) the title (that should be showing my selected tag-name) read "Delegated"!
Went back to the tag-selection screen, selected my tag again, and this time it read "Waiting".
Did it again to get "Hold".
And so forth until it finally went through the entire list of Statuses, and displayed my tag.

Tried to recreate the bug by turning the Status field on and off, but am not having any luck.

-- Stu
stuu

Posted Nov 09, 2008 in: which repeat?
  • stuu
  • Posted: Nov 09, 2008
Hi.

Is there an easy way to view whether an item repeats from "due date" or "completion date"?
In RTM, for example, items repeating after the due date are labeled as "Every xx days" and those repeating after the completion date are labeled as "After xx days".

When I look at my todo list, it would be great if there were some way of knowing which kind of repeat an item is, without having to click on the repeat (icon, some sort of punctuation, anything really.)
stuu

Posted Oct 08, 2008 in: Seperate folders for Notebooks
  • stuu
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2008
Me too <g>

As a sort of workaround, I've got my folders named differently for notes and tasks. I want my tasks folders to come before my notes folders, so I've prefixed all of my tasks folders with a period -- .work, .home, etc. And all my notes folders with "note/" -- note/serial_numbers, note/recipes, etc.

So it's a hassle to scroll past all of the task folders to assign a folder to a note, but it beats pecking around looking for that random folder :)
stuu

Posted Sep 18, 2008 in: How do I import into Notebook?
  • stuu
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2008
Just tried the "experimental" importer with a small UTF-8 (Japanese characters included) text file. Worked fine!

Having edited the file by hand (and being the clumsy typist that I am) I ended up with a lot of funky folder names. Is there any easy way to mass-edit notes once they're uploaded to Toodledo or at least mass-delete so I can fix the CSV offline and re-upload?

Stu