• Score: 2
Also, Sooooo slow for me. Timeouts, and doesn't save changes. :-(
gikeda

Posted Mar 07, 2019 in: Tags???
Score: 0
  • gikeda
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2019
  • Score: 0
Same here. Just received the Feb 2019 Monthly Update that talked about Tag colors, so wanted to see what that was about. Just discovered that I cant update any tags. Its broken in Windows 10 using Internet Explorer 11. HOWEVER, If I use the Edge Browser or Google Chrome it works. So it looks like compatibility with IE 11 broke. I usually work in IE11 so this is an inconvenience.

This message was edited Mar 07, 2019.
gikeda

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
  • gikeda
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2018
  • Score: 1
Long time user. (5 years - Gold). Wow. 300% increase from my current price. My needs are modest, although I really like Toodledo, now I'm wondering if I should be looking for a more reasonable solution. At least I have about a year to decide. Would have been nicer if the increase was more modest. And like another person said, would have been nice to see the improvements, along with more modest price increases. Toodledo is one of the few subscriptions services I use because it was good value for my limited use as a single user. Might be hard for me to justify after the price increase. At least I'll be able to see the "changes" in January 2019 so I can make a decision knowing what I'm really paying for.