ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by David Longstaff"
David Longstaff

Posted Jan 03, 2018 in: Toodledo 2017 - The Year in Review
Score: 0
Hi,

I have been aware of Toodledo for many years and used it for a couple of years around 2010. I'm a productivity trainer in the UK and Toodledo has been included in my list of recommended apps since I started delivering the course in 2009.

Every year I make a point of switching tools just to freshen up my system and keep me in the loop with advancements. So for this year, I've returned to Toodledo and I have to say I like the new app. It has the same familiar feel but some nice fresh features. Well done - keep up the good work!

Regards

David Longstaff
Positive People
David Longstaff

Posted Apr 29, 2012 in: View on Ipad
Yes for me it's almost a deal breaker. I've been a paid user for a couple of years now and had gone over to OmniFocus for a while, but with my main pc being windows, I prefer Toodledo.

However, the subtasks in iPad/iPhone is very poor - although I note the comments above about iOS.

"ToDo" another app that syncs with the Toodledo service is better but I'd prefer the native.

Please make it a higher priority :(
David Longstaff

Hi, I see there have been a number of questions about subtasks indenting on the iPad to match the website. I saw it was set for a later revision. Are we any closer on that?