• Score: 0
Still crashing on iOS 8 beta 5
Bjørn

Posted Jul 31, 2010 in: Offline access to toodledo
Score: 0
  • Bjørn
  • Posted: Jul 31, 2010
I do use the iPhone app (almost every day) but I also fly alot during my work... and it would just be so much easier entering new to-do's on the laptop :)
Bjørn

Posted Jul 30, 2010 in: Offline access to toodledo
  • Bjørn
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2010
Hi all

I'm a happy user of Toodledo, but 1 feature I really miss and that is offline access to toodledo.

Every day I travel to and from work... I would love to use this time in the train / car / bus to update my tasks so I have a fully updated toodledo when I get to work... so my taks for the day are ready....

Bjørn :)
Bjørn

Posted Jul 15, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • Bjørn
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2009
The done / edit is just when you add a new task with note.... when I read the note on the task it should have the edit button at the top.... otherwise the problem you describe will happen....

Bjørn :)

Posted by gui:
To all those guys asking to eliminate the "Edit" and "Done" buttons in the notes take this into consideration:

If you had an immediate editing option upon touching the screen, you would not be
able to dial, email or visit a website. That's what happens in Appigo's To Do (an excellent app otherwise) If you touched the screen and it went into Edit mode immediately you could not use the call, email, website features.
Bjørn

Posted Jul 12, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
  • Bjørn
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2009
This new update to the iPhone app changed the way you add new tasks.... and I can't get use to it....

I very often add notes to my tasks to remember what they are about but doing this on the iPhone is now a hassle....

After entering the task info I have to push "Add note" then an edit button.... Why can't I have it on the frontpage? and then a "Done" button at the top instead of a button on the top left going back to my hotlist....

Well hope the workflow off adding notes the the tasks will be easier with next update of the iPhone app...