Search results for "Posted by jpbogers"
jpbogers

Posted Nov 15, 2010 in: Show parent on TD iPhone app
Score: 0
  • jpbogers
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hi,

I tried most iphone apps and I use the native TD app the most. However, there is one small thing I would like to see. Is there a possibility to show the parent task in the list of tasks? Of all the apps I tried, the only one who could was 2Do but I don't like the rest of the app....

What I mean is this. I have a parent task ex "Cytology congres" with a lot of subtasks ex "Invite speakers". I'm starring the first most important task. When looking at the "starred" list, I just see "invite speakers" without any link to "cytology congres". While this is often not a problem, sometimes a subtask needs the link back to make sense....

Thx for providing the best service around, I again tried almost all others and most don't really work....

JP
Belgium
jpbogers

Score: 1
  • jpbogers
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2009
  • Score: 1
Multi-edit without search would be perfect. This should be very easy! Round and square checkmarks look like a perfect idea!!
jpbogers

Posted Jun 25, 2009 in: Gadgets for Gmail?
Score: 0
  • jpbogers
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2009
  • Score: 0
I use the iGoogle gadget and it works (also in Mailplane (probably THE best way of looking at Gmail on mac; thanks Ruben). BUT the font is to big. So make the font smaller and everything is fine!!

Thx for a very good product

JP