• Score: 1
GooSync or some/any SyncML clients
wsmjrm

Posted Aug 16, 2008 in: XML Feed
Score: 0
  • wsmjrm
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2008
  • Score: 0
Toodledo, I also have GoogleCalendar and am using your iCal feed. Not your fault, but google lacks the ability to keep google calendar updated besides the 3+ hour heartbeat that is does or tries to do. Would you be interested in possibly also sharing toodledo data via XML format to be integrated on GoogleCalendar?

EDIT: I am after adding the feed to GoogleCalendar so then I can sync that with GooSync to my device instead of having the iCal issue not getting items. Also may the xml feeds could be updated as we update items in toodledo thus allowing for googlecalendar to stay updates as well

This message was edited Aug 16, 2008.
wsmjrm

Posted Aug 16, 2008 in: Goosync Integration
Score: 0
  • wsmjrm
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2008
  • Score: 0
First off, lovely lovely web app. This is my first post and time using Toodledo, just what I am looking for.

I currently use GooSync to sync to my multiple google calendars. GooSync has a task applet that is SyncML based. I was wondering if you all would be interested in possibly offering a service to sync tasks to GooSync (of course you would need to work with GooSync on this), but then you could offer your services via goosync (to make my life easier for one) but then two, also integrate with a very good up and coming services. And if not integrate with GooSync, then maybe offer your service as SyncML so you can take advantage of syncing with some solutions that provide SyncML syncing for your contacts, tasks and appointments (calendar). Just my 2cents

Let me know your thoughts

This message was edited Aug 16, 2008.