ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bko"
bko

Posted Feb 22, 2021 in: We’re Back
Score: 2
  • bko
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2021
  • Score: 2
I feel totally ripped off by my recent January renewal and I have taken steps to ensure that they cannot charge me again for a non-functional product.

The web site mostly works but the last thing I did was export my data in several formats so I can take it elsewhere.

The IOS apps does not sync and is now useless (worse than useless since it pretends to work but cannot update data)!

I have used Toodledo for over 10 years and while I had my doubts when the original developer sold it, I thought I would continue using it. I now regret that decision and feel totally betrayed and ripped off.

It sucks but I cannot see trusting this app even if they do make some kind of miraculous recovery.
bko

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 3
  • bko
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 3
This is ridiculous for a service I’m paying for. Very scary to see zero items. There should have been at least an advance email warning. Doing the force sync brought my items back, but how do I trust your service now?!?

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.
bko

Score: 0
  • bko
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2009
  • Score: 0
Is anyone else having this problem? On the iPhone client (I have an iPod Touch 2nd Gen) when I open the app, go down into a context, create a new task or subtask, and then navigate back up to the main screen, that screen in blank except for the sync button at the top left.

Nothing I have tried will get the top level screen back except exit the app and restarting it.

Bug?

Thanks!
bko

Posted Aug 29, 2009 in: Nested subtasks and other updates.
Score: 0
  • bko
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2009
  • Score: 0
Hi Toodledo Team,

Love the new indented subtasks! I can't wait for the iPhone client to do this as well!