ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by amonk"
amonk

Posted Jul 14, 2020 in: All tasks missing!?
Score: 0
  • amonk
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2020
  • Score: 0
I see that there are no Toodledo people answering this problem. I'm wondering if something has gone awry with the company and my confidence is quickly fading...

I've been using the app for at least a decade. I have thousands of notes and many pages of notes in about 25 categories. I went to my phone today and all the categories are there but only the most recent tasks and no notes. Everything is still on the website. I have an iphone 6s.

I've never had a problem in all these years so I'm hoping that the company is still in the game and somebody will answer this concern sooner than later.

Wait! I just noticed the directions from Qmgal near the top of this and his instructions to go to settings/synch/modify and force synch from toodledo to device did the trick for me..

I also notice that there is a new looking logo on my phone and a red dot on my settings so... maybe we've got some kind of problem with iOS or Toodledo updates.

Hold on again! Now the app is now incredibly slow...and I'm on wifi! Just to open a note to see the details and then close it again is about 14 seconds! To look at a list of overdue tasks takes minutes. Something is very wrong here.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2020.