ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by fdoten"
fdoten

Posted Dec 12, 2022 in: View Task Details
Score: 1
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2022
  • Score: 1
Is it possible to see all of the details for a particular task in a popup window?

I have set all of the task fields that I normally want to see in my task list display. But sometimes I'd like to see a field or two that aren't on the main list and I don't want to re-define the list just for a temporary peek at those fields.

I would like to hit a button or key to give me a full view of the current task. Is this possible?
fdoten

Posted Dec 24, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 0
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Dec 24, 2021
  • Score: 0
Thank you for breathing new life into this app!!!

Is there any chance I will be able to use it again on my iPod Touch IOS v6 device? I really miss it here!

Best wishes for a prosperous and successful new year!
fdoten

Posted Nov 29, 2021 in: Subscribing to plans
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2021
I am trying to subscribe to the Standard Plan, but have a few questions.

1. The price quoted on the Plans and Pricing webpage is $2.99 per month, but when I start in on the order the price shows as $3.99 per month. Will the order process use the $2.99 price at the order point?

2. Also, I haven't seen where I can apply the special discount code as advertised in the "NEWS from Toodledo" email. Does that space appear at the order point as well?

Thanks!
fdoten

Posted Jan 24, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2021
Thank you for your reply, SquidgyFishy! Will check them out.
fdoten

Posted Jan 14, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2021
Hi SquidgyFishy - interesting concept with Excel! Would love to see your Excel doc!
Any way to see a sample?
fdoten

Posted Dec 29, 2020 in: Won’t work on iPad?
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Dec 29, 2020
Perhaps you can run Toodledo from your web browser, instead of the app?
fdoten

Posted Jun 21, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2020
Hi Anant,
Any idea as to when this update might make it into production for all versions of all platforms?

Thanks!
Fred
fdoten

Posted Apr 29, 2020 in: Printing
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2020
Hmm...you're using the little drop-down arrow in the upper right, that has a white circle around it? You don't have any filters or searches going that would limit the list?
Not sure why you aren't seeing all of your tasks.
When I use Windows 10 and it's Edge browser, I get to control the pages that I want printed and some formatting of the print. Not so when I use Windows 7 and Firefox - it just goes to print. But either way it does print all of the tasks that show on the web main Task screen.
fdoten

Posted Apr 28, 2020 in: Printing
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2020
Hello mminer74,

Do you print with your browser's print, or from within Toodledo?
The Toodledo web version has a dropdown arrow on the upper right hand side of the main task screen. One option within that dropdown is print.
I've had good luck with that function.

Fred
fdoten

• fdoten
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2020
Hello KBC1-Gold-Active,

How old is your iOS? I have an older iPod Touch stuck at v6.1.6, and recently the sync with my Windows PC began to fail.
I think a Toodledo update caused it to fail, and the techs are working on it.
fdoten

Posted Mar 14, 2020 in: Problem using Gsync
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2020
Received a reply from Toodledo Techs...

"We are looking into this issue and will be rolling out an update soon. We are working with our datacenter too regarding this issue."
fdoten

Posted Mar 10, 2020 in: Problem using Gsync
  • fdoten
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2020
Hello,
I too am experiencing an SSL error when trying to sync using the standard Toodledo app on an iPod device. Started during the last week of February.
It appears that Toodledo made a change to their server security.
See the TaskAngel post for more info.
I have a ticket open, but have received no response from the Toodledo techs at this point.