ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by driscoll.dk"
driscoll.dk

Posted Jun 27, 2018 in: Weird Auto Scroll problem
Score: 1
Hi I'm actually getting this problem, but I can't see how my keyboard is involved.

I am using Chrome browser. I can't tell you how many tasks I have because the screen won't stay put. I can't even hold the scroll bar in a position without it scrolling back up.

I actually only have a handful of tasks. But one of those tasks has a very large number of sub-tasks that are indented. When I expeand that taks to view the subtaks, it just scrolls up and I can read the list. This is very bad for me, these are my work tasks and I have to scroll down and take screen shots to read them.
driscoll.dk

Posted Aug 01, 2012 in: View Completed Tasks
Score: 1
Thanks Purveyor,

The link that toodledo put up in that thread explained it. I have to 'search' for it in the 'view by' section to the left of the tasks. It works.

Toodledo, I still suggest it would be nice to 'toggle' old tasks (greyed out, like checked tasks are) on or off when viewing my task list.

Cheers.
driscoll.dk

Posted Aug 01, 2012 in: View Completed Tasks
Score: 0
Hi,

I have a pro account and have set completed tasks to be retained for 2 years. In the FAQ I found a reference to the fact that I can 'unlock' the completed tasks that are generally hidden from view after a week.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how. Hopefully it's an easy button click on the tasks list page because it is quite useful to refer to old tasks and when you completed them, but also useful to hide them to avoid clutter.

Thanks