ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by swilson_1324076645"
swilson_1324076645

Posted Sep 26, 2021 in: App stopped working on iPad pro
Score: 0
For some reason the app will no longer run on my iPad Pro. I get the initial splash screen and then it hangs there or just crashes after a few minutes. Tried restarting the iPad, uninstalling and reinstalling the app (several times), same result. Up to date on iOS, version 14.8. After reinstall the app does start and run but after I log in and it tries to sync it just crashes again. Working fine on my other devices, PC, iPhone, etc. Suggestions? I really need this fixed as this iPad is my primary planning device.
swilson_1324076645

Score: 4
Wow! Just spent an hour looking over Todoist. Quite an amazing tool from the look of it. Sad to say it makes Toodledo look a bit clunky and antiquated. Interesting to think I may have just happily gone on another 10 years with Toodledo but now I'm seeing a whole new world of other options out there. In the case of Todoist there also seems to be a major support/communication network with lots of different ideas on how to best use their system. A real eye opener!
swilson_1324076645

Score: 4
I've used TD for as long as I can remember (at least 10-12 years) and use it to manage most aspects of my life. I have numerous elaborate repeating and tracking lists setup that I've developed over many years. The previous TD owner told me at one point a few years ago that I was one of the more active users in terms of sheer volume of tasks and tasks archived. For me, transitioning to a new system is not an appealing option.

That said, while I can live with moving to the individual plan at 4.99/month I'm sad to see these new developments mostly in terms of attracting new users. I just can't see someone looking at TD with the new pricing levels and choosing it over the countless alternatives at much lower (or FREE) price points.

Ultimately, with disgruntled current users leaving in droves and little hope for new users coming in I'm afraid this may spell the eventual end of TD.

Hopefully there will be some serious "re-thinking" of these decisions, before it's too late if it isn't already too late.