ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Manuel Reidel"
Manuel Reidel

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 1
Good change kudos! If ribbon can collapse back just clicking any of the icons it would be easier.
Thanks, Manuel.
Manuel Reidel

Posted Jun 11, 2015 in: parent subtask reference
Score: 0
When will it be possible to see the parent subtask name when using inline view for subtasks?

Gold subscription on a Mac.

Manuel
Manuel Reidel

Posted Jan 14, 2015 in: Bookmarklet no longer works with Gmail
Dear Geoff

I have been comfortably using the bookmarklet the whole day, thank you. As a feedback, the bookmarklet stays open after sending the info, showing a blank window that needs to be closed manually.

Again, thank you.
Manuel Reidel

Posted Jan 14, 2015 in: Bookmarklet no longer works with Gmail
Geoff, thank you so much for the Bookmarklet, it works well. I'm using Firefox on a Mac. Let me try it during today and I will give you feed back. Well done!
Manuel Reidel

Thank you! I'm almost stuck here. Of course I am copying the email link and paste it on my own, but I have several new and update tasks a day and it becomes impractical. Thank you again.
Manuel Reidel

Outlook.com email does not have that restriction, but the bookmarklet gets behind the outlook menu. Do you know if there is a workaround to that?

thanks.
Manuel Reidel

I have also the same need. It is the one feature I use everyday several times a day. Best
Manuel Reidel

Posted Jun 11, 2014 in: parent's name alongside subtask's name
The only addition I would like is to see the parent task's name alongside the subtask's name (in smaller font) just give context at a glance rather than have to click.
Thanks, Manuel.