ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bottsward"
bottsward

Posted Feb 18, 2015 in: can you add/attach photos?
Score: 1
i do have gold. and i tried the attachment process on my mac...it takes a long time and it basically makes you download the file again. i want to be able to hover over it to view it or see it faster. i also can't view or make attachments on the app which is where i really want to do it...on my iPhone...is this coming?!
bottsward

Posted Feb 17, 2015 in: can you add/attach photos?
Score: 0
Can you attach a photo to a note or task?
bottsward

when i click download from the app store...the wheel just keeps turning and nothing ever happens. how can i fix?
bottsward

thanks. i don't even mind if they are not indented (although that would be nice) but i just want them to be under the master task not in a randomly jumbled order. it takes the subtask and disengages it from its parent. it would be nice if this was top on your to do list!!! i can see people have been asking it about it for a long time. do you have an estimated date? i might cancel my gold membership and rejoin when you have fixed this. also i would use lists but it doesn't appear on iPhone app...am i right? thanks.
bottsward

I've found also that when refreshing my desktop version the tasks and subtasks separated again even though i organized them last time...now i have to do it again??
bottsward

wondering when you will fix the tasks/subtasks issue on the iPhone app? subtasks don't appear under the main task. the desktop version is beautiful but it doesn't sync to the iPhone app the same way and i see no options to organize on the app. please help!!
bottsward

Posted Jan 23, 2015 in: Indented subtasks and page refresh
i have a similar problem but it is with the iPhone app. my tasks appear perfectly on my mac with their sub tasks but when i look at the iPhone app they are all jumbled and not listed under the main task at all and it gives me no option to hide the subtasks or even to reorganize them. help!!! i use the iPhone app 99% of the time. and i used to have the appigo todo app which i know syncs with toodledoo but i like tooledoo's interface better.