ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Kevin Redding"
Kevin Redding

Posted Sep 04, 2008 in: Subscribing to iCal
Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
Yes, the iCal format is very limited and should only be used as a supplement to Toodledo. A lot also depends on the calendar that you are importing it into. For example, Google Calendar doesn't support tasks, only events.

Its not the limitation of the iCal format that is the problem, as far as I can see – unless by that you mean the ability of iCal to import ToDo items. As far as I can see, it is the problem with ToodeDo's ability to export the ToDo items. I don't see how this can be an insoluble problem -- after all, I imported all my ToDos into ToodeDo's from iCal in the first place.
Kevin Redding

Posted Sep 03, 2008 in: Subscribing to iCal
Score: 0
I managed to get the subscribe function to work now -- thanks for the help! But now when iCal imports the To Do's, they do NOT show up as To Do's -- they become calendar events! Each one appears as an all-day event on its due date. What's the point of that?? What's more, they lose all the other info -- like the priority, which folder they are from, etc. (I was hoping to be able to keep using iCal after moving to ToddleDo, but now it looks like this migration is a one-way thing...)